Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another Job Lost

I'm sorry Kaaren but we're going to have to let you go. We have been over the procedure time and time again, the men donating sperm don't need your help! Spitting the sperm back into the jar isn't acceptable! Making the men repeat the donation because you "accidentally" swallowed the first one is not our standard practice! And we are not prepared to handle dozens of men lining up outside of our Sperm Bank every morning and asking for you!!!









6 comments:

  1. Too many rules for Kaaren :)

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rules are for other people...I'm a Sissy damn the rules and pass me the cock!!!

      Delete
  2. Kaaren doesn't follow rules. She follows the cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner I was out following the cock all day. it got into the darnedest places!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hmmmm what a wonderful job! A Sissy's dream job!!!!!

      Delete