Thursday, June 9, 2022

Late At Night

 I got up to go to the bathroom and was surprised to find that my wife wasn't in her chair....
She's been watching over me like a mother hen.....particularly at night....
It's like she thinks that the Grim Reaper doesn't work in the daylight hours!!!
But tonight...for the first time....she wasn't there....
I was actually relieved....maybe she was finally going to go back to her bed to sleep like a normal person!!!!
I peeked in her door....expecting to hear her cute little snores.....
Instead, I heard her cute little moans!!!!
She was rubbing herself through her panties and obviously enjoying it very much....
I was so tempted to join her....help her to cum....help her to stop thinking about my problems and concentrate on her pleasure....
But....this was her private time and it would be wrong of me to intrude....
Just like it was wrong of me to watch her pleasure herself....
So I only watched until she had her first orgasm.....

















2 comments:

  1. Hey, she's had a lot of stress lately. Sex and/or orgasms help that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww… sweet of her to get some alone time whilst not bothering your rest! And sweet of you not bother her fantasies. SaraE

    ReplyDelete