Saturday, June 26, 2021

Cuckold

She had a little smile on her face all morning....her date last night must have gone well...I always hesitate to ask for details but my curiosity got the better of me...
"So how was it?"
"How was what Sissy?"
"You know....you're night out...with him..."
"We had a wonderful time Sissy....we had a nice dinner...and went back to his place for cocktails...."
"And?"
"And what Sissy?"
"You know....afterwards...."
"Oh you want to know if I fucked him?"
"I....yes I would...."
"Yes I did Sissy and it was glorious.....he had stamina and we went for a couple of hours at least...."
"Was he.....was he bigger than me?"
"Oh Sissy.....he was an actual man.....they're all bigger than you!!!"













2 comments:

  1. me alegra mucho que mi es`posa disfrute con su amigo me gusta que ella sea feliz ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy cu ckoldsare gluttons for verbal punishment.

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete