Tuesday, December 22, 2020

When I Was A Girl*

When I was a girl my father used to scream at me whenever I walked around in my undies....I mean he'd seen me naked lots of times....well not since I stopped needing diapers....but all the equipment was still the same....
"Put on some clothes goddamn it....I won't have my daughter parading around in next to nothing!!!"
He was practically apoplectic!!!!
So of course like any good little catholic girl I made sure to walk in on him wearing only my undies as much as I could!!!!
I never dreamed that one day I would marry a sissy who also loved to walk around in my undies....which he did until we bought him his own!!!
I never dreamed it but I love it!!!!


*stories from my wife's past.....








2 comments:

  1. Kaaren - your wife caught herself a lovely little pantie wearer.

    Have a wonderful Xmas and New Year

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And all the best to you and owner too Pet!!!!
      Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete