Monday, September 23, 2024

Cuckold draft

Kaaren wrote this but for some reason he didn’t finish it.
Yes he was my sweet cuckold husband.
Maybe some don’t understand how a marriage could survive like that but I like to think of it as a gift that he gave to me.
It had begun before we married but for some reason we had stopped after we wed.
Perhaps the vows we shared gave us pause,
But we both realized that it was something that would make us both happier.
I was going to try to finish the post for him but I think it’s alright just as it is.

Mrs K







Yes we discussed it before it happened....my friend Vanessa commented on this the other day and I think maybe some may have misunderstood our relationship....
My sweet wife hasn't forced me into anything....in fact if anyone was forced into anything it was me that forced her....
I was inadequate in the penis department....that was clear to both of us....and what little I had came far too quickly for either of us to enjoy....
She was nice about it and told me it was wonderful when it clearly wasn't satisfying to either of us! I feigned sleep as I listened to her make herself cum.....
We had some experiences when we were younger that led me to think maybe she would if I made it clear that she could!!!!
We added lots of toys to our sex play....but she resisted the idea of cuckolding me....
I reminded her of those times way back when.....when she would come to me when her boyfriends didn't give her the orgasm she wanted....I reminded her how I never hesitated to lick her well fucked pussy.....I reminded her that it was OK with me because I loved her and would do anything for her.....
We started with chastity for me....






then it got better.....

She learned to command me....to take charge....to see I was a natural submissive!!!!
She had to learn to be dominant in our relationship....she kept seeing me as her husband instead of her subby sissy!







No comments:

Post a Comment