Saturday, October 15, 2016

Streaming

"This is so hot Sissy....I'm streaming this live to the 'net....we've got thousands of hits already and hundreds more are joining every minute!!!"
"But....ooooohhhh....but I don't want anyone who knows me to see.....ohhhhhh yeah baby.....I don't want anyone To recognize me!!!!"
"Don't worry Sissy.....as long as you don't....wow Sissy that's a million!!!! A million hits Sissy....you're a star!!!!
"Wait.....as long as I don't what?"
"Well I was going to say as long as you don't turn around....but I guess it's a little late for that!!!!"
"Oh my god.....Oooooohhhh my god!!!!!"
"Don't worry Sissy.....it's only a million people.....what are the odds that one of them will recognize you?"












2 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhh my god!!!!!, would love to be having that much fun while being watched by that many people to see how many people would let me know they saw me!

    ReplyDelete