Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Real Humiliation

I was horribly embarrassed to have a man I had known for years see me in panties and stockings....how could I ever face him again......
I was humiliated when she told me to go fetch my plug and bring it back so he could see it....
My face must have been beet red as I handed it to her and she showed him how big it was....and she told him that I kept it inside me almost all day!!!!
The humiliation was indescribable when she told me to bend over so she could show him how she puts it into me.....
But I discovered a while new level of humiliation when I heard him say....
"Let me do it.....I'd love to plug your sissy husband...."
Oh god....how I wanted to sink into the floor as I spread my cheeks for him....
Oh god...how I closed my eyes and still felt the tears rolling down my face as he pushed it into me.....
Oh god....how I wish I could cum right now.....













3 comments: