Sunday, September 20, 2015

Slut

I lay there like a wanton slut....my legs spread wide and inviting....my dress pushed up to my hips and my panties rubbing against his strong legs....his body above me as he thrust his beautiful cock in and out of my mouth...making me yearn for his cum to splash over my tongue and coat the inside of my throat....the few precious drops of his pre-cum on my tongue had sent my mind away and I became just a hole...just a place for his cock to enter me...just a place for him to seek his pleasure....I was just...
"Damn it Kaaren! I've been waiting over 10 minutes!!!! He looks pretty hard to me!!!!"
Brought crashing back into reality by her voice I reluctantly let him go...it was so hard...no pun intended....but I pushed him away....
He chuckled as my wife came and took him by that lovely, stiff, wet cock and led him to our....her bedroom! Just before she slammed my door she glared at me.
"You may have enjoyed yourself now but you'll be regretting it tomorrow Missy!!!"
Moments later she opened the door again.
"And if I catch you peeking tonight I'll give you your spanking outside on the front steps!!!!"
My mind raced as the door slammed again! On the front steps...total public humiliation...what a delicious idea!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment