Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's Her Fantasy

I don't know the story behind her favorite fantasy but she indulges me in so many of mine that when she lays out my cheerleader uniform I know I will be helping her fulfill hers!!!
I haven't asked her about these fantasies and she hasn't told me much about them either and that's OK too! She's allowed to have her little secrets!
I slipped on the cheerleader uniform and she pulled me to her on the bed!
Soon my tongue was between her sweet cheeks!
"That's it Donna, kiss my ass you bitch! Get your tongue up in there!!!Kiss my ass!!!" she screamed!
I don't know who Donna is and I'm not going to ask...if she ever wants me to know she'll tell me! For now any time she wants me to kiss her beautiful ass is OK with me!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment