Tuesday, December 2, 2014

At The Office

She introduced me to the CEO when I went to pick her up at the office!
"Nice to meet you!" he said.
"I've heard so much about you!" he said
Then he pulled my wife to his chest and kissed her....hard!
He opened his eyes to watch me as he pulled her skirt up and squeezed her ass! He winked at me as he patted her sweet buns and she giggled like the young girl I once knew as she pulled her skirt down.
I was left wondering though...where were those pretty black lace panties I had helped her put on this morning???
I hoped she'd tell me later as I had my face between her thighs...












1 comment:

  1. If this happens at your Wife/Mistress's office, embrace every moment and hope to get clean-up duty. You will be amazed how much fun it can be. With Christmas parties starting, you might have many near term opportunities.

    ReplyDelete