Sunday, November 17, 2013

Beware of Fakes

This person has been copying entire posts from my Blog and re-posting them without giving attribution. His blog is all about pop-ups and come-on links -

 Alexander Madekan at A Life of Submission
The link below leads to his page - make sure you have a pop-up blocker running and be prepared for multiple windows opening if you even run your mouse over his links embedded in the text.

I know you read my blog because I see you feel entitled to use my posts to suit yourself - I am asking you nicely to please stop.
His blog link is below although I suggest you don't use it.

http://mymanysubmissions.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I think this may be something new for this site Kaaren. It was listed on my site as one I follow. I never experienced copying or popups before. I checked just now and, sure enough, you are right. I just deleted it feom my list. Thanks for the onfo. Kisses, Leeanne

    ReplyDelete