Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bath Time Humiliation

"Sissy please assist Mark in the bath, I want him squeaky clean when he comes to my bed!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Tell me how he feels Sissy!"
"How he feels?"
"Yes Sissy tell me how he feels as you slide your hands over him!"
"His skin is very smooth....I can feel his tight muscles....his thigh is soft like a baby...his tummy is flat and hard...."
"My tummy!!!" Mark laughed!
"You mean his abs, don't you Sissy?
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Apologize and say it properly!"
"I'm sorry Sir! Your abs are magnificent!"
"What else Sissy?"
"He has a wonderful big cock....even soft he's bigger than I've ever been....it's delicious too....I look forward to any opportunity to have it in my mouth!!!!"
"Very good Sissy! Now rinse him off and he'll turn around and you can do his back! I can't wait to hear all about how that makes you feel!!!"
I was surprised that the heat from my blushing face didn't make the water boil!!!!













1 comment:

  1. Wow that is an amazingly submissive act, and such a wonderful idea on your wife's part!

    ReplyDelete