Saturday, September 12, 2015

When They Came In

When they came in from their date I was waiting in my prettiest lingerie, on my knees waiting to serve them...
Maybe I'd have to get them drinks as they chuckled at my mincing walk in these 4 inch heels....
Maybe they'd already done it and she'd have me lick his cum from her while he laughed at me...
Maybe she'd have me undress him and worship his body while I blushed in humiliation...
Maybe she'd fuck me with her big black strap-on...he enjoyed watching her do that while he urged her to go faster, harder. deeper....
Maybe....
I never expected them to rush past me pulling at each others clothes with a hasty "Good night Sissy!" as they closed the bedroom door behind them! I knelt there in my pretty frills and felt a lot of things but mostly I felt stupid!
I had assumed and she was always telling me to never do that...maybe some day I'd learn....











No comments:

Post a Comment