Saturday, March 29, 2014

When I Came Home

I had gone to the shops to pick up a few things for the week and when I returned I found a note telling me to put on the clothes laid out for me in the bedroom and see her in the den!
In the bedroom I put on the pretty cheerleader uniform and I knew it was time to satisfy her lesbian cheerleader fantasy!
When I walked in she was wearing the same uniform and she stepped up and kissed me hard!
"Get down on your knees and eat my pussy!!!!"
I don't know which cheerleader she wanted back then but I did my best to fulfill her fantasy!











1 comment:

  1. Let's give this modern couple a cheer !
    :
    TWO !
    :
    FOUR !
    :
    SIX !
    :
    ATE !
    :
    :
    :
    Which he properly and dutifully obeyed as he was ordered !!!

    ReplyDelete