Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm So Nervous

"I'm so nervous Leeanne, what do you think they're going to do?"
"I'm not sure Kaaren but I think after they dressed us up in pretty lingerie they're going to make us suck their boyfriends big cocks!"
"Do you really think so??"
"Probably and maybe they'll fuck us with their strap-ons too!"
"Do you think they'll make us swallow their boyfriends cum too Leeanne?"
""I'm pretty sure they will Kaaren."
"Oh that's OK then, I'm OK with that!"
"Me too, sounds like fun!"








3 comments:

  1. Giggles n laughter Kaaren Sissy. Let me know if a 3rd is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we the new Terrible Twins Kaaren? Such naughty sissies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be twins! We could share clothes, showers, a big bed, boys, lovely nights together under the covers....oh my!!!!!

      Delete