Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Name is Kaaren and I'm A Sissy

Good afternoon and welcome to our meeting, My name is Kaaren and I'm A Sissy Cuckold.
We're not a group like AA our group Sissy Cuckolds Anonymous or SCA as we refer to it is more of a social gathering where we can share how much we love doing what we do.
Now I'd like to turn the microphone over to our first Sissy speaker who will tell us all about her adventures! Please welcome my beautiful friend, Sissy Leeanne!!!

For a delightful transcript of Leeanne's journey to be the dreamiest Sissy in the world click right here to go to her wonderful blog!










6 comments:

  1. Kaaren,

    I have to say if I saw you dressed like this, I think I'd drop to my knees in hopes you need an oral subbie. That is an amazing dress, that sissy ALMOST has on.

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure that's not CSA for cock suckers anonymous darling? (You do know I'm only teasing dear Kaaren XXO.)

    lill (cock sucker) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My CSA Meeting is on Thursdays silly Jo!!! We've had problems getting speakers though...usually everyone's ,mouth is full!!!!

      Delete
    2. So its 'cock suckers unanimous' then? Sorry sweet thing, you can spank me and lead me by the ear to the naughty corner for that one.

      Delete
  3. Hi. My name is Leeanne. And, and, I, I'm a si, si, sissy. That's right! I'm a sissy! And, I, ah, I love cock. I mean, I love to suck cock for my wife. To, I mean, ah, well, you know, to get her men ready to fuck her. Yes. I am a cuckold. A sissy cuckold. Anyway, hi, and thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leeanne we'll all be going next door later to Sex Addicts Anonymous and we'll find some nice men with big cocks to suck....you know...."for our wives"!!!!

      Delete