Friday, October 13, 2017

It's Her Fantasy

I don't know the story behind her favorite fantasy but she indulges me in so many of mine that when she lays out my cheerleader uniform I know I will be helping her fulfill hers!!!
I put on the uniform and waited to find out what she had in mind.....last time it was a spanking and she really seemed to enjoy herself....I didn't sit comfortably for a couple of days....
"Alright Bitch......bend over that bed and stick your ass out....I swear to god Donna I'm going to make you sorry for what you did.....you just wait there and think about that while I get ready!!!!"
 I don't know who Donna is and I'm not going to ask...if she ever wants me to know she'll tell me!
And who needs to sit anyway?????











1 comment:

  1. Lovely scenario. Helping each other to fulfill fantasies is one of the nicest things we can do.

    ReplyDelete