Sunday, October 29, 2017

Slowly

Slowly some of the girls I dated in college began to suspect about my panty fetish.....most of the men they dated tried so hard to get their panties off while I tried so hard to get her to keep them on!!!!!
Men don't understand about panties....some see them as just an obstacle......but we, and I include women and sissies in this.....we labor over which panties to wear....what color....what style.....satin.....nylon....lace....cotton....
They have to be just right!!!!!










3 comments:

  1. will there be any further installments of your backstory, how you found your inner sissy, and how you and your wife found each other? i really enjoy those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....I have the next one mostly written....I should finish it soon....some of it is very hard to write about!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. thank you- really looking forward to it!

      Delete