Tuesday, October 10, 2017

While the Cats Away

The maid next door liked to visit when her Mistress left for work.....we would gossip and compare notes....
"It must be hard for you....being in chastity.....oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to put it like that..."
"It's OK....yes some times are harder than others but I'm very used to it by now....but you....you must have lots of orgasms!!"
"Not really.....in fact I haven't cum in ages! Mistress forbids it!"
"But.....how would she know?"
"I'm not good at lying.....she knows if I'm trying to hide something...."
"Does she know you come here?"
"No....she's never asked so I don't have to lie about it!"
"Oh I see...."
"Hey I have an idea....how about you give me a little bit of that tongue action you say your wife enjoys so much?!?!?"
"I'd love to but my wife forbids me touching any woman's pussy unless she personally approves it...."
"Oh....that's too bad.....oh well....."
"But maybe...."
"Maybe what?"
"I could lick your ass....she never said anything about that....would you like that?"
"I think that would be lovely Sissy!!!"
"Me too!!!"













1 comment:

  1. Delicias de bundas,adoraria lamber todinhas e socar meu pau até o saco,que tesão lindas,beijos....

    ReplyDelete