Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Leash

Whenever she blindfolded me all my other senses kicked into high gear!!!
When she lead me into the room.....even though she turned me around a couple of times to disorient me....I was still pretty sure it was her bedroom....when she lead me in, tugging me along on her leash.....somehow I had the feeling that we were not alone!!!!
I listened so carefully and I sniffed the air trying to locate a telltale scent but there was nothing....other than my gut feeling and I couldn't explain it but I was almost sure....
"Here you go Lover.....here's my Sissy husband....just like I promised.....take his leash and lead him where you like.....but remember to save some for me....for tonight!!!!!"
There was no response but there was a sharp tug on the leash.....I would be his toy for a few hours....I wondered if she'd be watching because I wouldn't want to disappoint her!!!











4 comments:

  1. This is so HOT! ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that fantasy - blindfolds are such a surrender of control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When he took the blindfold an hour later he was rather disappointed to find himself kneeling in the local dog pound!

    ReplyDelete