Thursday, October 19, 2017

The First


My friend Dee asked what was the first exposure to the opposite sex in an erotic way?
I had some fleeting experiences before this but none so profound until some time later...
I think the first time I actually spurted while tugging on my little thing was while I was looking at her
She was the  first completely naked woman I ever saw....in real life that pleasure came later...but she became the standard I used to measure women against!!!!
Playboy playmate Marilyn Cole....January 1972's Playmate was the first fully nude Playmate of the month....I found her in a stack of Playboy magazines in a friends basement and I fell in love....it should have been a tipoff that I never ever dreamed of fucking her.....all my dreams centered on kneeling between her thighs and worshiping her!!!!!
Do you remember the first naked woman you ever saw?











No comments:

Post a Comment