Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Pretty Please

"No Kaaren, I have to go to work...."
"Please....pretty please.....stay home with me today and I promise I'll make you cum dozens of times.....I want so much to lick your beautiful pussy.....kiss your beautiful ass....please...."
"Kaaren, goddammit, I have important meetings today.....I need to go to work....what's gotten into you?"
"I just love you and want to be near you.....I've been feeling a little down lately and making you happy always makes me happy too!!!!"
"Oh Sissy, that's so sweet!!!! I'll tell you what....I'll see if I can postpone some of my afternoon meetings and come home early.....would you like that?"
"Oh yes Ma'am and I promise to make it worth your while!"
"Yes Sissy.....I know you will but I have to go now!!!"
"But you're so wet.....maybe a quick cum before you finish dressing?"
"Alright Sissy, but then I have to go....."
"Yes Ma'am!"













No comments:

Post a Comment