Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Good Girl

She releases me to shower twice a week.....don't get me wrong....I shower every day but she only allows me to clean my sissy area twice a week so I try to be pretty thorough....
First I soap up my little bitty balls and I make sure to work that soap into every little wrinkle.....then I work up a lather as I make sure that they're clean.....then I check for stubble and if I find any I'll sit and take the razor and take care of it....it just wouldn't do for her to find it....
Once I'm satisfied that my tiny little balls are clean I turn my attention to my diminutive little clit.....by this time she's usually raging hard....such as it is....and ready to spurt my sissy cream!!!!
I have to be careful now and I've found that a couple of blasts of ice cold water usually does the trick....no more hard little clit....only a cold little clit trying to hide....
I take the scented body wash and I use it to lube my hands as I soap and stroke the little sissy bit between my legs......it's been dropping drips of this and drops of that into my panties for three days now and it really needs a good cleaning.....there was a time when she used to supervise this but she trusts me now....she knows that I know the rules!!!!
A judicious use of cold water and mental restraint make sure I don't have any accidents in the shower.....and after I step out I cautiously avoid spending too much time drying any of my little bits.....
She has left out what she wants me to wear and today's outfit is particularly attractive....it makes me think that perhaps she and I won;t be the only ones to see me in it....
Then I start thinking about the possibilities......maybe I'll get to....
When I report to her after I've dressed she scolds me for my drippies....
But she uses the cup of ice she has nearby to make sure my drippies are all I'm going to get as she slips the sleeve of the chastity cage back on....
"Be my good girl today Sissy!"
"Oh yes.....I'll always be your good girl Ma'am!!!"
She toys with my chastity cage and smiles...
"Yes you will Sissy....yes you will!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment