Friday, October 13, 2017

He Didn't Stop

He was so big.....it hurt me when he pushed inside me.....but it only hurt for a short time...I enjoyed it then....he pounded into me....I could feel his balls bouncing off of me....I could sense his excitement growing....I knew that soon he would cum inside me....he would make me his bitch....his sissy slut bitch.....harder....faster...deeper....so deep....so hard.....so much cock....
And then he came.....I could feel his seed filling me....the heat of him warming my insides as he kept fucking me....kept fucking me.....kept fucking me.....he didn't stop.....he didn't get soft....his big cock kept fucking me.....driving me mad.....I know I spurted my sissy cream at some point......but he was like a machine.....and finally.....oh my god he filled me again....I never felt anything like it.....
Across the room my wife applauded.....
"Encore!!!" she shouted!!!!
Both of us collapsed and I felt his manhood shrink inside me....even soft he was still inside me and I wriggled against him to let him know that an encore performance was more than welcome!!!!













3 comments:

  1. Double encore! And I'm adding a "Bravo" as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a chance I'd have given him a "Bravo" too!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete