Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Cuckold Thing

His big cock was pumping in and out of my wife's sweet little pussy....she was cumming over and over on it!!!! Soon I would kneel between her thighs and lick up his cream...
None of that really bothered me.....I know she needs a big cock to cum....I know I don't have what she needs.....so it's OK with me that she fulfills her needs with other men....
 But it's the kissing that bothers me.....that seems to be too intimate to me....later....after he's gone.....while we cuddled together I would tell her about my concerns.....she would laugh.....his cock inside her was alright but a kiss upset me.....
She told me that it was nothing....it was just natural to kiss the man that's fucking you....
I wouldn't know.....whenever I got fucked I was face down....but I think I understand....











1 comment:

  1. If a wife is feeling wicked, she can have her lover kiss her on the mouth while the sissy cuckold kisses those other lips.

    ReplyDelete