Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I Can't Believe

"Honestly Sissy, I can't believe that after all the years you've been wearing stockings, you still need my help to straighten them out!!!"
"I'm sorry Sweetheart! I'll try to do better next time!"
"I should probably spank you every time they're crooked but I have a sneaking suspicion that's exactly what you want!"
"Oh no Sweetheart I'm trying my best! I would never try to trick you into spanking me!"
"Lying to me WILL get you a spanking Kaaren and it won't be one even you will enjoy!"
"Yes Ma'am...I'm sorry Ma'am!"











1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love a lady dressed like this. Those beautiful, and rarely seen stockings with the reinforced heels, soles and toes. Those wonderful seams.

    I can worship your feet, then follow them seamed map up the back of you legs. At the top I just tilt my head a little and slide my tongue deep, between your cute little cheeks, and worship there.

    I'll bet if I turn you around after my session, there will be a nice hard treat for me to suck on???

    ReplyDelete