Thursday, April 17, 2014

Another Job Lost

Okay this time it really wasn't my fault! I listened very carefully and I did what I was told!
"You can't work in those clothes Kaaren" he said.
"You have to wear the uniform Kaaren" he said.
"You can wear this apron until we get a uniform for you Kaaren" he said
So let's review, I can't wear my clothes, I have to wear the uniform which I don't have, I should wear the apron until they get me a uniform!
I did exactly that and he still fired me although he did give me his phone number before I left and said I should call as he might have some work I could do at his house!











1 comment:

  1. Kaaren dear you csn be such s ditzy sissy. Its a bit hard (!) to believe that anyone's reaction to this magnificent site would be to sack you. I think some special training is definitely needed though.

    ReplyDelete