Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sissy School - Panty Check

Alright Sissies said the headmistress bend over and pull down your panties for inspection.
Amid considerable giggling the sissies all complied.
"Sissy Kaaren" snapped the headmistress, "where are your panties?"
"I um...I think I left them in my room..." said Sissy Kaaren
As the other sissies giggled  one said, "Or maybe they're in the janitors room."
"Or at the boys locker room" said another .
"Maybe the postman knows where they are" another said laughing
"Or the school bus driver might have seen them earlier today." said the fouurth.
"Sissy Kaaren!" the headmistress shouted, "I want to see you in my office at the end of the school day to discuss this. Now go to your next class and at the earliest opportunity retrieve your panties and don't let me catch you without them again!"





4 comments:

  1. she should have spanked there and then!,no panties indeed,maybe a plug,would of reminded her!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more sweetie...a nice big black plug!!!

      Delete
  2. a few more regular,pantie inspections are required.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of like having my panties inspected...!

      Delete