Sunday, June 30, 2013

The date was going so well

The date had been going so well. When he picked her up he was dressed to the nines and he had a fantastic car. He had taken her to the most exclusive restaurant in town for a fantastic dinner. The wine was expensive and exquisite. The conversation flowed easily and she was very comfortable with him right away.
She had decided almost immediately that she was goig to fuck his brains out tonight!
After dinner they went to a club for drinks and dancing. Her drink was white wine while he drank Aged Kentucky Bourbon, neat of course.
The conversation had taken a suggestive turn and she was becoming more and more aroused. So much so that at one point she placed her hand on his knee and began stroking his thigh.
She felt him tense and thought that was cute. Gazing into his blue eyes she let her hand wander further up his right leg and she felt....nothing. He must "hang" to the left she thought.
He asked her to dance again.and when they returned to the table she switched and sat to his left. Once again she placed a hand on his thigh and stroked upward and felt...nothing.
He was blushing as she placed her hand in his lap and then she felt a small bump poking her palm.
She pulled her hand away, staring at him.
Oh my God, she thought, he's hung like a 5 year old!
She pushed her wine away and taking his bourbon told him to order her another one.
She stared as he walked to the bar, "Damn it, everything was going so well, damn, damn, damn." she said aloud to herself.



She considered her options and despite his shortcomings there was still a chance to salvage the night.
He had better have a fantastic tongue because she wanted orgasms tonight and damn it he was going to give them to her one way or the other!




 

1 comment:

  1. I so love it. Minus the fact that not female. I love rimming n eating at the Y. I'm a very good eater n slow, good for lengthiness . Quite happy to do this. As well as quite proud to be hung like a gerbil. Five year olds, are studs compared to me. HRT hormone replacement therapy have reduced my bag or sack to nothing n my balls are the size of my smallest nail on my smallest toe. Thinking of having them removed. But if not for the very little cum I get now or the tingles I get when I rub my nipples. I so love it. Mtf or transsexual with sissy tendencies:)

    ReplyDelete