Sunday, June 23, 2013

Don't You Dare

Kaaren, don't you dare cum. You have to learn to control yourself. I'm just going to keep stroking your clit but you are not going to cum.
If you squirt you're going to lick up every drop and then go over my knee. You'll learn control one way or another!
My goodness your face is so red and are you sweating?
Please stop that whimpering too, it's very distracting and I don't want to lose my rhythm here.
Just another 10 minutes and if you can hold out I may allow you to cum.
Did you say something or was that just a groan, oh my, you do find things to complain about!



1 comment:

  1. O how I wish they were my pretty nails.
    I would lick his cum filled balls till they're nice and wet, ooooooo I'm getting wet just thinking about taking that godly cock in my mouth
    Worshiping it and pleasing him until he anoints me <3

    ReplyDelete