Friday, June 28, 2013

Dreaming Again

My dream sissy had me on my belly and was about to take me. She leaned over to whisper in my ear.
"Push yourself onto me Kaaren. I want you to take me at your own pace."
I pushed back and felt her enter me, the fulfillment of my fantasies, she wasn't big but then neither am I . But the idea that she was finally inside me was all I could think of....just the idea was enough to make me cum....straining in the cage grinding on my pillow, my panties soaked through....Moaning her name as I came.




Suddenly waking from the delightful dream, my wife was smiling at me.
"Wow Kaaren," she laughed, "That must have been some dream!"
I blushed thinking of what a sight I must have been!
"It's OK Kaaren, I have some hot dreams too, but you've got me so turned on I think you're going to have to take care of me now or I won't be able to get back to sleep"
I gladly helped her satisfy her needs so she could sleep....





I lay awake for some time hoping that sleep would bring my sweet Sissy back to me!



4 comments:

  1. OMG Kaaren! The suspense is killing me! What name did you cry out? Who is your dream sissy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you terri, I've been following your blog for quite awhile and I'm a big fan.

      Delete