Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Special Thank You To Leeanne

As I reach 15,000 page hits I must pause and take a moment to thank Leeanne who is the sissy mistress of my favorite blog.
I was inspired and encouraged by this generous sweet soul and I have received more traffic to my blog from her than from anyone else.
I know that Leeanne is in a committed relationship with her beautiful cheerleader and I would never seek to interfere with a love so pure, but I have to admit that, given the chance...well let's just leave that alone for now.
Thank you so much Leeanne, you are the sissy of my dreams, I wish that I could....well you know....you're the only one on the net that makes me blush.
Much love to you and your sweet cheerleader..







1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kaaren! That is so sweet! Thank you! And congratulations on 15,000 page views in your first month. Has it only been a month? It seems like you've been here forever. Best wishes to grow as you continue posting great stuff.

    Kiss kiss,

    Leeanne Montgomery

    ReplyDelete