Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh Sissy Kaaren

You're not much of a lover when it comes to fucking, your little tiny clitty is so small I can't even tell if you're in me or not.
I had never really thought of having a husband who wore sexier lingerie than I did.
I really had to take a step back the first time I saw you suck a cock, I just didn't know what to think.
But in the quiet times, when it's just you and me I look into your eyes and all I see is love and devotion.
And to tell the truth, no one, man or woman, makes me come like you do when you get your magic tongue working on me.







2 comments:

  1. The kind of words that remind us how much we are truly loved. Believe it or not, despite all the same posts that we both comment on, I just found your page. I look forward to enjoying it now that I have followed.
    I know you are following my original page, but I have started another one dedicated to pictures and thoughts on all my kinks. Check it out if you like.
    http://mymanykinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've joined me sweetie, I've enjoyed your blog very much and look forward to enjoying your new one.

      Delete