Thursday, June 13, 2013

Take Your Time Honey!

As the doorbell rang I knew it would be my wife's date for tonight. She was upstairs making herself beautiful for him.
She called down to me, "Please get the door Sissy, offer him a drink and anything else he might want, I'll be ready in a few minutes."
I opened the door and welcomed him in, "You must be Kaaren. Your wife told me all about you although I didn't really believe it." He smirked at me.
I asked if he would like a cocktail or anything else while he waited.
He grinned at me as he looked me up and down.
"Sure," he said, "Get me a beer Sissy."
I felt his eyes on me as I walked to the kitchen to fetch him a beer.
Returning with his beer I asked him if there was anything else I could do for him while he waited.
"There is one thing," he said grinning at me as he pulled down his zipper.
Dropping to my knees I reached for his big strong hard cock just as my wife called down "I'll be down in a couple of minutes."
Freeing him from his pants I stared in wonder at the marvelous tool in front of me.
"Take your time Honey," I called back as he chuckled, "There's no need to hurry....no need to hurry at all!!!"




1 comment: