Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Sissy of My Dreams

I was alone in the house doing my chores. My wife was gone for the day, shopping with her friends.
I was wearing only a white bra and panties along with my black stockings  and heels. I had opted for my red wig and had put on makeup, just because I was alone is no reason to not look my feminine best.
As I was vacuuming in the living room I heard the doorbell ring. I was not expecting anyone and I shut off the vacuum, hoping whoever it was would go away. The doorbell rang again followed by an insistent knock on the door.
"Hello, I heard the vacuum, please answer the door I have something that must be delivered in person." a husky feminine voice called through the door.
"Just a minute," I shouted as I rushed for my old terry robe, "I'm just putting something on."
I pulled the door open just a crack and said, "What type of package is it? We weren't expecting anything."
The voice answered, softer now, "It's a special delivery for Sissy Kaaren, could you please open the door so I can give it to you."
Hearing my femme name I gasped. What is this? Who is this? Stunned I swung the door open enough to see who it was. It took a few moments for my mind to process what my eyes were seeing.
"Hello Kaaren" said my visitor, "Surprised to see me?"
She was here at my door! The sissy I dreamed of was here at my door!!!
"May I come in ?" she asked smiling.
"Oh I'm sorry of course, come in please."
AS she stepped in she pushed the door shut with one hand as she slipped the other around my waist pulling me close. Her soft lips and probing tongue had me practically swooning as my clit swelled painfully in it's tight cage.
Breaking the kiss she smiled again, "Mmmm Kaaren I've wanted to do that for quite a while."
"I can't believe you're here!!! How did you find me?"
"Oh I have some friends in the government and they owed me a favor, it really wasn't that hard."
"I am so glad you're here, is there anything I can get you, please come in and sit. I just can't believe it I feel like I've won a prize!"
"Actually," she said, "you have." She handed me a very small package wrapped in pink.
She began pulling off her clothes as I opened the package.
There was one item inside, "Is this what I think it is?"
Pulling down her panties she laughed, "It's the only one of it's kind and after today I have to return it so be careful with it."
She reached for my panties and pulled them down and looked at my caged clit, just like hers. Both of us obviously straining in our confinement
"It's a master key for chastity locks, and I have my wife's permission to be released for the day."
She picked up her phone and shushed me as she placed a call.
"I'm here now" was all she said.
She handed me the phone. "It's for you."
"H...hello" I nervously said.
I heard the unmistakable sound of my wife's laughter and she said "It's OK Sissy, you and your sissy friend have a good time. I'll probably want you to tell me all the sexy details later while you're over my knee but I want you to have a good time. You've been a very good Sissy and you've earned this."
She ended the call and as I handed her the phone I sank to my knees. I turned the key and the lock clicked open and as I took my sissy lover into my mouth the bedside alarm went off.
I tried to stay where I was but as I woke the dream seemed to slip away.
it was wonderful while it lasted!









2 comments:

  1. Oh noooooo!!!!!! Make it real!!!! Have her cum in your mouth and love every second of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete