Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pressure

I don't think she's trying to pressure me into a decision but I think maybe.....
She told me a few days ago that if I wanted to have beautiful breasts like hers she would gladly make that happen for me....
Now she's always whispering to me about how she'd love to play with my tits....she'd love to cup them in her hands and suck my hard nipples....
OMG.....I'm so not sure about this but every time she mentions playing with my boobs I start to think that maybe that's what I want....
It seems so irrevocable.....I'm just not sure what I want and she seems to have made up her mind.....although she says it's my decision to make....
I so want to please her....I'm so used to doing what she says.....but I'm really just not sure about this.....it could be wonderful or it could be something I'll regret and probably ultimately blame her for....
I just don't know which way to go.....











1 comment: