Friday, September 28, 2018

Cuckold

I could still taste his cock in my mouth and even though I was caged my panties were still wet with my sissy drippies....
I watched him take her hand and lead her to our her bedroom but even though I was in slutty lingerie.....even though I was a sissy cocksucker.....even though he was going to fuck her all night while I watched or listened.....
I saw that little gold band on her finger that meant she was mine.....you may fuck her....she may suck your cock.....maybe she'll give you back door access....but after all is said and done she's still married to me and after you're gone we'll cuddle together....and we'll giggle like girls together....and she'll fall asleep in my arms.....and tomorrow we'll still be in love!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment