Saturday, September 22, 2018

Look

"Look what I got today Honey....what do you think?"
"Ohhh it looks sexy.....is it your Halloween costume this year?"
"Halloween.....no....it's for you actually and I expect you to wear it all day while you clean the house!"
"What! I won't.....what makes you think I would do that?"
"Really? I just moved your release date back another three months....you must really be enjoying your chastity!"
"Three Months!!!! That's not fair....I..."
"Four months...."
"If I put the dress on can I get a reduction back to the two weeks I had left?"
"Five months...."
"Thank you Sweetheart....I love it.....will you help me to put it on so I can be a proper sissy maid for you?"
"Six months...."
"I've got it.....give me a couple of minutes to put it on .....I can't wait to serve you as your maid...."
"Good Sissy, my friends should be here soon and I want you properly dressed to meet them!"
"Your friends!!! I can't...."
"Seven months..."
"I can't wait to meet and serve all your friends Sweetheart!"











1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a surprise. I got one last week while in Florida. We stopped at a Walmart store and they reduced their 2 piece bikinis to $2.00 each My wife picked out a couple of them and handed them to me to hold then picked out a couple of shirts. She wanted to try them on so we went to the fitting room and the lady asked her if she wanted to try on what she had in her hand then she asked me if I need to try on the bikinis. My wife told her yes they were for me. I was a little embarrassed but I tried them on and they fit good and I wore them to the beach and the hotel pool.

    ReplyDelete