Tuesday, September 11, 2018

School Days

The bell would ring in a few minutes so I had to hurry....
In a few minutes I'd have a nice long queue outside stall 3....and at ten dollars each I figured by the time I graduated I could be a millionaire!!!!
Teenage boys don't last long and I was already onto my fourth when I heard the door slam open and the Dean's voice booming, demanding to know what was going on in here....
I heard the boys scatter as the poor Freshman in my mouth withered....but he had paid his money and despite his terror of the Dean he finished in just a couple of minutes!!!!
He zipped up and literally ran past the Dean as he hoped to avoid punishment!!!!
The Dean stepped into the stall as I was wiping my lips and fixing my makeup...
"I see you're still in business!"
"Yes Sir....still doing a thriving business!"
"Still free for the faculty?"
"Of course Sir....you know I love the faculty!!!"
"I have ten minutes till my next meeting...."
"Ten minutes!!! Maybe you can go twice!!!"











1 comment:

  1. Good girl. You have to know when a few freebies will keep you in business!

    ReplyDelete