Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Lovely

Wouldn't it be lovely to look down at my own perfect breasts....with my own hard nipples poking up and demanding attention....
I love my wife's beautiful breasts.....they're as beautiful now as they were the first time I saw them when we were teenagers....
Sometimes I wish so hard that I could wake up with a pair just like hers....
She has offered to help me make this wish come true.....she says if it's what I want then she would love to do this for me.....
But I have to say faced with the reality I just don't know....I could really never again pass as a man.....although I so rarely do these days....it just seems so....so....I don't know...she tells me I don't have to decide now.....she reminds me that she can make me cum just from playing with my nipples and that it would probably get better if I had real boobs of my own!!!!
I just don't know.....when fantasy becomes reality....is it all you dreamed it would be?
If any of you gurls out there have gone through with it please let me know what you think...I'd really appreciate some input here....also if you thought about it and didn't I'd like to hear about that too....













1 comment:

  1. i can't comment on the question you've asked here, although my own nipples are extraordinarily sensitive as well.

    but, i'm intrigued by the comment that you met your wife when you were teenagers, which suggests perhaps we've met her in one of your earlier stories about your youth. i'd love to learn more about how the two of you found one another.

    ReplyDelete