Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Brunch

"I just think it's wonderful!!!"
"I quite agree....please tell me my dear how you got him to do it for you?"
"It was really quite simple.....I locked his.....well I guess you could call it a penis....anyway....I locked his little penis in a chastity cage....and after a couple of months he became much more agreeable....I could have my lovers whenever I wished...he would even suck them to make them hard for me....it wasn't such a jump from there to make him my maid....and he's so wonderfully attentive  now....I laugh when I think about how he pretended to be a man.....now that he's had a few in his mouth he knows what a man is...."
"But if he is in this....chastity cage....does that mean he never gets to cum?"
"Possibly...."
"When was the last time he.....you know....had a release?"
"I don't remember....quite a while ago I think...."
"And how does he feel about that?"
"Who cares!!!!"
And all the women started laughing....












No comments:

Post a Comment