Thursday, September 20, 2018

Pardon Me

He was a very handsome man and my wife assured me he was blessed where I had been cursed....
She introduced me as her Sissy Husband.....and I blushed to be introduced like that.....it was embarrassing to acknowledge being a sissy in front of a man I had never met before....at least she didn't call me Kaaren.....
I didn't know what to do so I put my shaking hand out....I wasn't really thinking.....
He looked at my outstretched hand for a moment and laughed....
"You'll have to pardon me Sissy but both of my hands are busy inside your wife and I'd hate to be rude after she has been so nice inviting me in!"
"I.....I understand...."
Again I didn't know what to do so I gave him a curtsy and headed for my bedroom....
Their laughter followed me out of the room....











1 comment:

  1. They'll make sure to be very noisy, so the sissy can hear how much satisfaction she's receiving.

    ReplyDelete