Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Explain It To Me Again

"Explain it to me again Sissy...."
"Well...you remember how you said I should get out of the house....maybe volunteer somewhere?"
"OK....yes....go on...."
"So I thought I'd volunteer up at the Nursing Home.....you know....maybe read to them or play cards or something...."
"And...."
"Well we were playing cards and....one thing led to another and....well.....the next thing I know we're playing poker....and I just kept losing....and....well....next thing I knew I was on my knees and he was gasping and clutching his chest...."
"Oh my god Kaaren, he didn't....."
"He did!!! It shot everywhere!!!! He hadn't cum in decades and he had quite a backup! The nurses came running as he was shouting "Oh My God" over and over....and they said I couldn't volunteer there anymore!!!"
"I see....maybe staying in the house isn't a bad idea for you!"
"Whatever you say Ma'am!"












No comments:

Post a Comment