Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Shopping

"Isn't it nice to shop without their constant complaining?"
"Well you know how they are....the heels are too high...the plug is too big....you just can't make them happy sometimes?"
"And they want every dress they see!!!! It's like they don't have full closets at home...."
"And don't get me started about lingerie....you can't even go into Victoria's Secret without spending a fortune....and it's all for them!!!!!"
"Well I guess it's our own fault, we made them into the beautiful sissies they are...I'm surprised we haven't gotten a call from either of them!"
"Didn't I tell you? I gave Kaaren and Leeanne something to keep them busy till we got home!"













2 comments:

  1. A lovely thought Kaaren (even on an an uncomfortable surface you and Leeanne are miles away in anal play land.

    Merry Christmas!

    jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect gift for two lovely sissies

    ReplyDelete