Thursday, December 3, 2015

If She Just Leaves

When Sissy found him he was bound and blindfolded and as hard as a rock!!!! She considered him for a while wondering where his wife went! She thought she had kept silent but he must have heard her breathing!!!!
"Oh Baby please....please fuck me like you promised!!!1 You said I could have your ass if I let you tie me up! Please Baby my balls are aching...I've got to have you now!!!!"
Well she wasn't here at the moment and the lube was handy....so Sissy took advantage after all it was his wife's fault!!!! She really shouldn't leave her toys lying around like this!!!!
"Oh my God Baby!!! It's all I dreamed it would be!!!!"
Sissy thought it was pretty good too!!!

















1 comment:

  1. Really shouldn't leave her toys lying around indeed! Good on sissy for making sure their guest leaves satisfied.

    ReplyDelete