Monday, December 22, 2014

One Million Page Hits!

Early yesterday I reached this milestone! I'm pretty sure it's the first million of anything I've ever had!!!!
I am so grateful to all my sweet readers and followers who still come and read my silly sissy ramblings day after day! I love you all! And I humbly thank you for allowing me into your lives in my own small way!
If I have given you one moment of pleasure in the year and a half or so that I've been doing this then it has been entirely worth it!
I have made some friends in that time and you are all very special to me and I always look forward to your comments! Jo Alana, Joe D. DualPurpose, sissy teri and so many others thank you so much!
I hope that I'll be able to keep your interest as I strive toward the next million!!!
Once again thank you all so much!!!!

Much love and many kisses to you all!
Kaaren













No comments:

Post a Comment