Saturday, December 27, 2014

Revealed

She called out as she shut the door behind her.
"Honey I'm home! Where are you? I'd like to talk to you about something!"
She heard the unmistakable sound of high heels hurrying across the hard wood floor in their bedroom upstairs!
"I'm just finishing cleaning the floors sweetheart! I didn't expect you so early!"
She smiled as she heard the edge of panic in his voice.
"I'll come up and we can talk while you finish."
"No! No sweetheart the floors are wet, I'll be down in just a minute!"
She had suspected but when she saw his shadow the truth was revealed!
After their talk she would send him out to bring in the packages from the car...she knew his sizes but she'd had to guess on the bra size....well she could always take him to the boutique and have him fitted properly! She had a feeling they were both going to enjoy having another "girl" in the house!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment