Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You're Not Lying Are You Kaaren

I had spent the morning lounging in pretty lingerie, peeking at the construction workers across the street! Speculating on which one had the biggest....



Then the phone rang






"Kaaren are you being a good girl, are you doing your chores?" my wife asked.
"Of course honey I've been working all morning!" I answered



"I hope you're not lying to me Kaaren because I'll be home in about five minutes and you know what will happen if I find out you've been daydreaming all morning!"



"No Ma'am, I would never lie...I uh ....have to go...I have something in the oven...."



As she hung up the phone in her office she watched her sissy scurrying about on the webcams she had installed! She laughed as Sissy tried to clean the whole house in five minutes! Kaaren would never learn! Sissy had earned another spanking!














4 comments:

  1. Posted at five minutes to the hour. Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Attention to the details often goes unappreciated....no...I'm only kidding...it was a pure coincidence!
      Thanks for being around Jo, I live hearing from you!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Its a pleasure Kaaren. Google+ is a bit of a yawn without you there dear girl.
      kisses
      joanne

      Delete
  2. ROFL...
    Big Sister is Watching little sissy.

    ReplyDelete