Sunday, June 1, 2014

Babysitter

Hello
Yes Ma'am Sissy has been very good tomight...
Yes Ma'am I appreciate it, the other girl, Linda, is a very good friend of mine and she said sitting for you was wonderful, I'm so glad you took her recommendation and hired me...
Yes Ma'am. Sitting on Sissy...oh ...I mean sitting for Sissy is a delight....
Haha yes....probably Freudian slip....
Yes Ma'am I'll have Sissy in her pretty mightie and tucked into bed when you get in...
Yes Ma'am....ohhhh...yes....um I mean yes Ma'am...
Yes Ma'am...best...ever...thank you Ma'am...
Bye bye....


2 comments:

  1. I think that babysitter needs a spanking too. She's not even making him wear a wig or lingerie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sissy is fresh out of the bath! Her nightie comes later!

      Delete