Friday, March 20, 2015

Go For It

He was wearing her beautiful lingerie so why not try her lipstick too! He could just imagine wrapping his ruby lips around a big throbbing cock and sucking him until...Oh my god...is that the door...there's no time to hide....
"Are you home? I saw your car in the driveway!" she called out.
"Yes, sweetheart, I'm home! I want to talk to you about something very important..."
"Okay I'll be there in a minute!"
Welcome to the longest minute of your life Sissy!!!!













2 comments:

  1. In the end, you'll be better off. And so will she after she knows the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said. I held back for years only to find out that she understood and took control of my sissy lifestyle. She has provided me years of excitement and I have provided her with years of worship and enjoyment. Sissy Mishel

      Delete